Computer Labs at Cornell
Cornell Information Technologies (CIT) runs a number of public workstation labs throughout campus. For information, check out the CIT Public Labs home page.
There are numerous computer labs on campus operated by departments other than CIT. These labs may be run by academic departments and may or may not be available for public use.
More information about these labs and others on campus may be obtained by visiting or calling individual labs. Some school and college Web pages also include their lab information. The CUinfo listing of Cornell Departmental Web Servers may help locate them.
Internet Access Ports for Laptops
The Office of the Provost and the Office of the Vice President for Information Technologies provide the Cornell community with hundreds of Internet access ports across campus. Find out more about these ports.
- CIT Public Labs
- Academic Computing Center / Engineering Library (Accel), 247 Carpenter Hall
- Binenkorb Computing Center, Statler Hall - for Hotel School students only
- CALS Computer Labs: Riley Robb 160, 163, 165; Warren B60, 160
- Computer Science Undergraduate Lab (CSUGLab), 315/317 Upson Hall
- Cornell Library Collaborative Learning Computer Lab (CL3), Uris Library
- Electrical & Computer Engineering Computer Facilities, 318 Phillips Hall
- ILR Computer Lab, 118 Ives Hall
- Olin Library Electronic Text Center
- Parker Center for Investment Research, 255/257 Sage Hall
- Mann Library Computing Facilities